Frank Christian Höchsmann;
- Holds a degree in business administration and is a quality auditor (according to ISO 9000 ff).
- He has many years of international experience as a quality representative, manager and auditor.
- Over the years he has worked for international companies and organisations.
- In the course of his career, he has been a trainer for more than 9,000 specialists and managers.
- Focus: Quality and sustainability management, international project management.
Martha Cecilia Höchsmann;
- Is a business economist and quality manager (according to ISO 9000 ff).
- Supervises quality management at Hotqua and
- Reviews technical and teaching material.
- Research and market analysis
Martha & Frank Höchsmann are the authors of numerous specialist books
on the subject of quality, hygiene and service management.
Dr. Ing. Elisabeth Strecker;
- Is a lecturer in environmental management and integrated management at the TU - Berlin.
- She works for Hotqua on international projects.
- Focus: Integrated management in English.
Isabel Kranke is the owner of the Coaching Akademie Potsdam. Her areas of expertise are
- Consulting and coaching in the hotel and catering industry,
- Online reservation systems/ revenue management
- Sales and marketing
- Quality management/ mystery checks.
Dr. Ricardo Kaufmann;
- Is Professor of Marketing at the ORT University in Montevideo, Uruguay
- Managing owner of the consulting firm Ricardo Kaufmann Asociados.
- We work together in quality and sustainability projects in Mercosur countries.